When it comes to home ownership, TLC Home Inspections, PLLC knows firsthand the joys and stresses that are a package deal. To increase the joy and help alleviate some of the stress, be sure to check out our resources designed to make the process a bit easier. Whether you want us to evaluate a potential dream home, need a specialty inspection, or want some questions answered, we can help.
If You Have Questions, We Have Answers
Not a day goes by that we are not fielding inquiries from homeowners. That’s just part of our job. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most frequently asked questions so that you have a better understanding of the inspection process. Peruse our list and then call us for more information.
Customers also enjoy our DIY video section. While we may not win any Academy Awards, we might make you laugh a time or two while providing tutorials on addressing common household problems. From garbage disposal jams to concrete-crack repairs and everything in between, we’ll give you the confidence to tackle some of these issues on your own.
Walk & Talk Consultations
Considering listing your house? Tap into TLC’s expertise with our two-hour Walk & Talk Consultation. We’ll walk through your property, telling you what we look for during an actual inspection. This service can help homeowners identify and address any potential problems prior to listing — and before an official inspection, the results of which you must legally disclose to potential buyers.
Texas law also requires that repairs included as a condition of sale in any real estate transaction must be performed by licensed contractors, rather than unlicensed handymen.
TLC Home Inspections is one of just a few inspection companies nationwide that offers a comprehensive concierge service to our clients. The concierge does not charge a fee to coordinate these services, and you pay for only what you choose to use.
- Assistance registering your complimentary 90-day Home Inspection Warranty.
- No-obligation home insurance quote from Liberty Mutual at discounted rates.
- Free set-up of all your utilities. We identify the best rates and make the calls to start your service. All you have to do is pay the normal utility charges.
- Home security consultation. Receive the best rates and rebates with our concierge program if you decide to purchase a home security system.
- Locksmith appointment. How many people have keys to your new home? It’s impossible to know for sure. Get the locks re-keyed at a discounted rate.
Realtors can download and access our smartphone app that allows them to book inspections from their phones in less than five minutes. It’s a convenience we’re happy to offer.